SRIJAN 2019 - RULES FOR Debate Competiton
Rules for first round of debate:
Theme for Debate:DOES PRESENT EDUCATION SYSTEM SENSITIZE STUDENTS TOWARDS THEIR SOCIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES?
1. Debate will be an individual competiton. It will not be a team event.
2. Debate is on theme as decided by Srijan.
3. Participant can speak in favour or against the motion.
4. English or Hindi can be chosen as the language of the debate.
5. Each speaker will be allowed to express his or her views for 3+1 minutes.
6. No Cross questioning is allowed.
7. The Speaker will be evaluated on the citeria of content, diction, eloquence, body language, confidence level and time limit.Participate