Rules for I Round of Tech Rangoli to be held at Zonal Host Institutes
1. All participants must carry their institute I-cards at all times.
2. No requests for registrations will be entertained after the stipulated deadline.
3. Participants are requested to be present at the venue atleast 15 minutes prior to the start of each event.
4. Use of any unfair means or non-compliance to rules will result in immediate disqualification.
5. Students must maintain the decorum.
6. The Organising Committee reserves the right to disallow any participant from the competition if they fail to comply with any rules and regulations of the competition.
7. The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all participants.
Tech Rangoli - Rules and regulations:
1. Participants will have to bring Rangoli Colours on their own. No borrowing of Rangoli colours will be allowed.
2. Space utilization must be careful done as each team will be provided maximum area of 2mtrs X 2mtrs only.
3. Maximum time provided for Rangoli creation will be 01:00 Hour.
4. Group Size: Single participant or in the group of two students from the any engineering/pharmacy institute are allowed.
Some of the judging criteria are Colour Coordination, Aesthetic Appeal, Creativity, Representation of Technology, Design, Cleanliness and Overall effectiveness.Participate